Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Not a Diet...

It's a lifestyle change....haha. I checked in on my "lifestyle change" yesterday at my weekly weigh-in to see how I was doing, and I was a little disappointed to learn that I only lost 2 lbs. last week. 2 lbs. is 2 lbs. though, and I should be happy with that. I should be thrilled, but after last week's 6.4, I don't think anything would have seemed enough. Anyway, I have now lost 8.4 (I can add), and it has been much easier than it should be. I'm exercising, journaling, counting my points and eating chips, queso and the Mexican Kiss at Juanita's and Dynamite Shrimp at In the Raw. Did I just admit that?

1 comment:

Holly said...

The big weight losses are usualy water, but to be healthy it is best not to go over 2 pounds a week, they say the steady 1-2 pound losses rather than the large drops are where you should be to have a longer lasting weight loss. Congrats on the 8 pounds!!!!