Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In

This picture looks familiar doesn't it? You probably remember it from this post, except that the woman's boob miraculously shrunk. Thank God. So, I just had to post it again- mainly because I cracked up typing the word "boob." I'm like a 14-year-old boy...or my husband.

Anywho, yesterday was Monday, which means that I had to stand on the scale in front of "weightwatchersjulie" as I like to call her. No big deal....she really is one of the best leaders I have ever had, but that's beside the point.

So, I wore my usual workout gear minus any jewelry (wedding ring and earrings) and lotion b/c those things could really weigh me down and stood on the scale waiting for wwj to tell me how well I did this week. After all, I ran just under 20 miles in the week since I had last weighed.

But, it didn't work out that way; the scale did not read in my favor. Instead, it turned out that I gained 0.8 lbs. Again. The same amount that I gained about 3-4 weeks ago and 3-4 weeks before that. I think I'm noticing a trend here. But since I am a woman, I guess I don't have a choice.

Better luck next week I suppose.

Oh and on the positive side of life, I am training for a 1/2 marathon or 2 and completed my 6 mile run on Sunday and it went really well. And since I have been running pretty regularly again, I have picked up some pretty specific product preferences/recommendations that I can't wait to tell you about....soon.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: