Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In & Some Other Stuff

Ummm...what's with the ginormous boob?

I guess it's time. I've been putting this off not because I don't have anything to say, but mostly because I'm incredibly lazy right now. But, I figure I need to weigh in because I'm pretty sure I didn't do it last week. So, here goes...

Last Monday, I had lost a total of 4.0 lbs, which was pretty amazing to me since I had hosted a party called "Cupcakes, Cookies and Comfort," for which I bakes all sorts of sweet treats (and wanted to eat all of them). Instead, I tried to limit myself and I sent the leftovers to Josh's work. They were devoured and I felt better because I didn't have to write each tiny cupcake, cookie or brownie in my food journal. BTW, did I tell you that I write down every morsel that enters my mouth?

So, this Monday, my weight was EXACTLY the same. Ugh. But, I won't complain too much because we spent the entire week in Scottsdale and I ate pretty much whatever I wanted. Frozen yogurt with Snickers bar? Sure! Frozen yogurt with heath bar for the 2nd time in one day? Why not; I'm on vacation! So, I'm pretty happy that I didn't gain any weight.

Now, I'm teetering on the edge of the 140s, which means I lose a point. No big deal though...I'll be that much closer to my goal weight (and rewards)!

2 comments:

Josh said...

No mention of hubs....:(

RN Mama said...

Keep up the good work, you can do it! But seriously, what is with the giant boob?!