Friday, January 30, 2009

We're Off to the Races

Remember when I first started this blog and I told you that one of the things that I would post about often is my commitment to raise money for Susan G. Komen this year by participating in the 3 day? Well, I wasn't lying! I'll try to make this snappy, but I just wanted to let you know that I am registered! Yea! Our team (Colby, Sara, Aubra, and Amy) has made the commitment to raise $12,000 between now and August. Yes, I am aware that is A LOT of money, but we have some fun things planned to help get people to "join us" on this journey. Plus, I am hoping that anyone who is not local and would not be able to attend any fundraising events in the area would check out my fundraising site (the link is on the top, right side of the page) and make a donation. Any amount helps! Thanks!

P.S. Let me know if you want to join our team!

No comments: