Friday, January 23, 2009

The Way I See It #9

For those of you who have read my blog since its birth (you know, all eight posts), you will hopefully remember one of my earliest posts talking about my fundraising efforts in the past and my goals for the year ahead. As I mentioned in that post, I am planning to participate in another Komen 3 Day Walk in either July or August, and Iam looking for people to join me or help me get there (by donating) if you are unable to do the walk yourself. So here I am again trying to inspire you to participate with me! Please, if you have even the slightest curiosity about the event, watch the video. It is very short, and if you are like me, it may leave you a little teary eyed. Then, after you watch it, if you have any questions or want to join my team, please let me know!
P.S. Sorry about the font and split words on this post....I am still not quite "blog savvy."

No comments: