My top 10 reasons for joining Weight Watchers (yet again):
1. Because if I were to ever get pregnant, it is almost definite that I would have reached 200 lbs. if I started at my fighting weight. That is unacceptable.
2. Because all of my fat jeans are starting to get holes in the crotch, so I need to go back to my skinny jeans. It's that or scrub pants, which are just weird if you aren't a working health professional.
3. So my husband can recognize the sexy b**** he married.
4. So his friends will be jealous.
5. So I can wear a bikini at the lake this summer and not have to sit there in the sweltering Oklahoma heat with all of my clothes on.
6. So my half-moons errr legs will look hot in my Louboutins.
7. To learn how to eat something other than fast-food and donuts.
8. So I don't get hemorrhoids. Because that can happen when you are overweight.
9. So I can get another tattoo. I've got a couple in mind.
10. Because I needed a use for my darling journal (see picture above) that one of my favorite soon-to-be-sister-in-laws-if-my-brother-ever-gets-off-his-ass-and-proposes gave to me for my birthday. I keep track of every morsel that goes in thank you very much.