Monday, December 1, 2008

Dancing Lights

Ok, first off, I promise I will learn very soon how to add pictures to my posts; I am sure that will make them much more interesting. Anyway, what I want to say is this...if you have a chick-fil-a nearby, go there. Quickly. Unless it is the kind that is in the mall because that doesn't really count. J and I ate dinner there tonight... incredibly romantic, right? It was especially nice since we had just finished at the gym, so we had to make sure to get all of those burned calories right back into our bodies! Well, our local Chick-Fil-A was pimped out for Christmas! Remember that video that went around a year or two ago with the house that had the Christmas lights set to music? That's exactly what was going on here. The lights were flashing, and you could tune your radio to a certain station to listen to the music that was setting the beat. It was awesome! J said it was "nerdy," but he looked at me and said, "well, I guess you must like this since you have that s***-eating grin on your face." He was right. It made my night! 

No comments: