Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today was That Day

Ever have one of those days that just seems perfect because you are busy all day with things that you want to do?

Today was one of those days for me!

It started off with an amazing hour of private yoga. Trust me, I didn't book a private lesson- it just happened that way, but it was fantastic! And if you live within 50 miles of Tulsa, please check out Cozy Yoga in Bixby!


Next, the husband took me out for lunch at a local chinese/vietnamese vegetarian restaurant- Be Le. It was fun to try a new restaurant and be able to order anything on the menu!

Then, I went on a treasure hunt at my favorite junk shop. I took this picture because I thought the sign was cute and texted it to the husband to get his opinion. Of course, he didn't care. I didn't buy it, but I kinda think maybe I should have?!?! it's cute and vintage-y!


I came home, changed my clothes and headed to the river trails for a 6 mile run in my new kicks.


And finally finished the evening in front of our new chimenea.


Today was perfection, but tomorrow I have to go back to work and am not looking forward to it!

No comments: