Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jewelry!

I've already sold several necklaces and bracelets, but still have a few left to sell. So, I thought I would post some pictures here of what's left for those of you who have asked. Please let me know if you are interested, and remember that all of the money I raise goes to the Breast Cancer 3-Day, which benefits Susan G. Komen and the National Philanthropic Trust!
The above necklace is a grayish color with pink and purple accents. The beads are very large when compared with the other necklaces as you can see in the second picture. It is a medium length and will go around only once.


The three above are also medium length and will go around once. The necklace pictured on the left is orange. Very cute! They are also $20.
 
This last one is the long length and is $30. It will go around the neck at least two times. For more information about the necklaces, please check out 31bits.com.....such a great cause from both sides! Thanks everyone for your support!

P.S. I only have one bracelet left! 

No comments: